You are able to have multiple devices manage your Circle with Disney device via the Circle app, in case you have another family member or mobile device that you'd like to enable management access.
To manage the Circle device on a second device:
- Download the Circle 1st generation app onto the second device by downloading it from your device's app store.
- Connect that second device to your Circle device managed Wi-Fi network.
Warning: If your device is not on the correct Wi-Fi network, the Circle app will not see your Circle device.
- Launch the Circle app from the second device.
- After loading, the Circle app should automatically detect that a Circle device is on the network. Tap "Manage Circle" to continue.
- At this point, you'll need to retrieve a four-digit passcode to authenticate your Circle app with your Circle device. If you have another family member who has the Circle app already set up, ask them to give you the passcode. It can be found under Menu -> Manage -> Get Circle Passcode.
- If you do not have any devices that are setup to manage Circle (the only admin, or the Circle app was removed from all devices), you'll need to tap "I'm the only Circle admin" to proceed. In this case, we'll send the passcode via SMS/text to the phone number used when you first registered your Circle device.
- If you're unable to receive the passcode (old phone number, or the text never arrives), follow these instructions for help.
- Once you have retrieved the passcode, enter it in on this screen to link the new admin’s Circle app to the Circle device.