You may want to disable or even remove MyCircle and Circle Go from your device at some point. The following instructions will help you do just that. (If you're looking to remove Circle Go from an iOS device, click here.)
Removing Circle Go from your Android device
- From the home screen of your Android device, tap the Apps button at the bottom to open the Android apps installed on this device. Find Settings and open it.
- In Settings, go to Security >> Device administrators. In the Device administrators screen, uncheck the MyCircle box. This will disable the Circle Go management of your Android device being enforced by the MyCircle app.
- After this, you may go back to this screen to reactivate the MyCircle device administration. You may also delete the MyCircle/Circle Go system from your device at this point by uninstalling the MyCircle app.
Delete device from Circle Go
Each Circle Go enabled device that you have setup will be listed in the Circle Home app. Here is how you can free up that spot in your allotment of 10 devices, or disable Circle Go for that device. Remember to do this if you no longer want to receive Circle Go related notifications about this device.
- Open the Circle Home app and go to Menu >> Circle Go.
- Long press on the device you'd like to disable. (On an iOS device, swipe left on the device.)
- Tap Delete.
IMPORTANT: If you disable Circle Go on one of your devices in the Circle Home app, you must also remove the management profile from that same device. Failure to do so will result in a loss of Internet connectivity for that device.