It may be that you need to change your home Wi-Fi network's name or password while your Circle device is paired to it. When you make the change, your Circle device's pairing to your Wi-Fi will be broken in the process, and you will need to re-pair your Circle device to your network in order for your profile settings to be enforced.
To re-pair your Circle device
- Close the Circle app completely on your phone or tablet.
- Make whatever changes you need to make to your home Wi-Fi's name or password. When the change has taken effect, your Circle device will once again broadcast its special "Circle-xxxx" hotspot that you saw when you first set up the Circle device in your home. This may take about a minute.
- Reconnect your device to your home Wi-Fi network using the new name and/or password, and then re-launch the Circle app.
- The app will search for your Circle device, but will not find it because it has become unpaired. When the app sends this alert, select "Pair New Circle".
- Proceed through the pairing process in the Circle app and use your new Wi-Fi name and/or password to pair your Circle device back to your home Wi-Fi.
For more information, see "Pairing Your Circle Device".