Once you’ve started your Circle Connection for chores your kids will be able to redeem their completed chores for Rewards in the Circle app. If everything is setup properly these will automatically apply. You’ll notice the reward applied under the appropriate profile.
Currently kids can redeem rewards for an extra hour on their daily Time Limit, or an hour later BedTime. Before setting up rewards in Mothershp make sure you've downloaded the app, created an account, and setup your family by following this tutorial. You'll also need to start the Circle Connection for Chores by following this tutorial.
To create a Bedtime or Time Limit Reward in Mothershp
- Open up the Mothershp app. Login if necessary.
- After logging in, tap the REWARD section.
- Then tap the ADD A REWARD button.
- Scroll to the end of the list of rewards and choose either "Extend Screen Time" (a reward that will increase your family member's daily Time Limit by one hour) or "Extend Bedtime" (a reward that will extend your family member's BedTime by one hour).
- Add a point value to this reward then tap "Next Step".
- Add this reward to the appropriate family members’ profiles and then tap "ALL DONE!".
Congratulations, you’ve setup your reward. Once your kids earn enough points they can now redeem those points for a reward through the Choremonster or Landra app. After you’ve approved this reward via the Mothershp app, it will automatically apply to their Circle profile!
Other Helpful Articles: