Using a built-in, Circle-enabled NETGEAR router, and not our little white box? You'll need to subscribe to Premium in order to use this feature; see this article for more details.
Circle lets you set up different Weekday and Weekend Time Limits for each of your profiles, and change which days are consider Weekdays or Weekends. For more on Time Limits, check out this article.
Adding Weekend Time Limits
- Open the profile you'd like to make changes for.
- Tap the Time Limits tab. (If Time Limits are not enabled, you will need to do so).
- Tap Add Weekend. The Set Weekend page will open, allowing you to choose which days your Weekend Time Limits apply to. (A highlighted day means the Time Limit will apply then.)
- Tap a day to turn it on or off. Tap Done when you're finished.
- A prompt will appear, asking if you want to apply the current Time Limits set to the weekend. Tapping Yes will copy your Weekday Time Limits as a baseline for your Weekend Time Limits; saying No will initially leave your Weekend Time Limits blank. You'll now see a separate tab for Weekdays and Weekend. You can edit the Time Limits for both separately.
Adding Weekend Time Limits (Video)
Changing or Removing Weekend Days
- After setting up weekend days for the first time, you should see text underneath the Weekdays and Weekend tabs in your Time Limits tab. Tap Edit Weekend Days.
- Tap the days to turn them on or off. You can turn off Weekend Time Limits by tapping each day until none are highlighted.
- Tap Done after making your changes; you'll be prompted to remove your Weekend Time Limits if you deselected every day.