The History section of a family member’s profile displays a list of sites that were visited and even shows you sites that were attempted to be accessed even though they were filtered out.
To View History
- Open the profile of the family member you would like to view History for.
- Tap the History section.
- The History page will load, detailing the list of websites visited by the family member, with the most recent websites listed at the top.
The Filtered tab will show the date and time of attempts to access a Filtered site.
To always allow a filtered website:
- Click on the website you want to always allow.
- Tap "Set as Allowed".
- The site will no longer be filtered and can always be accessed except during Pauses, BedTimes, OffTimes, and when a Time Limit has been reached. In addition, it will now appear under your family member’s profile in the Custom Filter section.
The Visited tab displays websites that were opened by devices under your family member’s profile by date and time.
To filter a visited website:
- Click on the website you want to filter.
- Tap "Set as Not Allowed".
- The site will now be filtered and can no longer be accessed.
- A toggle for this site will now be present under Custom Filters within the family member’s profile.
The History section of a profile is tied to the profile it is assigned to. Currently the only way to delete this History is to delete the profile. To delete and create a new profile follow these instructions:
- In the Circle app, navigate to the family member's profile screen.
- Tap Edit at the top right.
- Tap Delete Profile.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
- Open the Circle Menu.
- Tap "Add a new Profile" and then recreate your profile with a different name.
Other helpful articles: