Circle with NETGEAR's Premium subscription is only available for NETGEAR routers with Circle embedded within. If you've bought the Circle Home Plus device separately (ie. the little white box), or have a subscription for Circle Parent Controls you already have a Premium Membership.
For customers subscribing to Circle with NETGEAR's Premium subscription, you may only do so via an in-app subscription using either your Apple or Google Play Store ID. For this reason, we cannot personally process cancellation requests or refunds: this is done solely through Apple and Google's services.
Manage Circle Premium through your Apple ID
Apple manages all subscriptions that are purchased under an Apple ID in your iOS settings. Here's how to find the subscription information and change it:
- On the device that you used to sign up for your Premium subscription, open your iOS Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store, then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- In the options that appear, tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in).
- In your Account Settings, scroll down until you find the Subscriptions section, and tap Manage.
- Select your Circle Premium subscription.
- To cancel, turn OFF the Automatic Renewal toggle. This will cancel your subscription at the end of the current billing period.
These steps are drawn from Apple Support. Click here for more information.
Manage Circle Premium through your Google Play Account
Google manages all subscriptions that are purchased under a Google Play Store Account in their respective settings. Here's how to find the subscription information and change it:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- To update the payment information: tap "Update" next to your Circle Premium subscription.
- To cancel subscription renewal: tap "Cancel Subscription" next to your Circle Premium subscription.
These steps are drawn from Google Support. Click here for more information.
Circle Subscription Refunds
The Circle support team is unable to view, access, or modify any financial transactions from Apple or Google in-app subscriptions for security and privacy reasons. Instead, we'd ask that you reach out to the appropriate support team for your subscription to request any refunds.
Google Subscription Refunds
Apple Subscription Refunds
You can request a refund for an Apple in-app subscription or purchase by following the guidance here.
How do I move a Circle on NETGEAR subscription to a new router?
See the article here for assistance moving that subscription.
How do I change from the monthly to an annual subscription?
You can cancel the renewal of the current monthly subscription under your Google or Apple ID and switch to annual in the Circle app once that lapses.
Why don't my premium features appear?
See the article here if you have a premium subscription, but those features do not appear.