When you Pause a Family Member's internet activity, a device, or the whole network, sometimes it may take a few moments before the Pause takes effect. If you're still not seeing the Pause take effect after a minute or two something might be wrong. See below for troubleshooting steps.
Note: Unmanaged devices cannot be paused. Assign them to any filter level (including None) to enable pausing.
Having trouble with Pause?
- Give your Circle a moment to apply the Pause.
- Navigate to another page in the Circle app, and then try tapping Pause again.
- If the Pause still does not take effect, try closing your Circle app and then reopening it.
- Try powering your Circle off and then on, waiting a couple minutes, and then trying again.
- Are you using IPv6? (If you are, you probably know what it is.) You might try turning IPv6 off and see if the Pause works.