Each family member has their own Circle settings, and with MyCircle, they have their own dashboard, too!
NOTE: If the device you are using is "Unmanaged," MyCircle will not load properly.
The MyCircle personal dashboard provides important details about the profile that this device is assigned to. These include:
- The specific name of the device that you are using to view MyCircle and the family member it is assigned to.
- Their overall filter level (depicted by the color theme). The example above is set to Teen, and here is the color scheme:
- A countdown for the night.
- An overview of where the user has spent time online today. This will provide a summary of the total online time, as well as specific categories or platforms that lead time usage for the day.
- A report of what their Time Limits are and how much time is left in those categories for the day.