Each family member has their own Circle settings, and with MyCircle, they have their own dashboard, too!
NOTE: If the device you are using is assigned to a profile set to the filter level of "None", MyCircle will not load properly.
The MyCircle personal dashboard provides important details about the profile that this device is assigned to. These include:
- The specific name of the device that you are using to view MyCircle and the family member it is assigned to.
- Their overall filter level (depicted by the color theme). The example above is set to Teen, and here is the color scheme:
- A countdown toward their BedTime.
- An overview of where the user has spent time online today. This will provide a summary of the total online time, as well as specific categories or platforms that lead time usage for the day.
- A report of what their Time Limits are and how much time is left in those categories for the day.