There may be times when you need to update your account info or cancel your Circle subscription. We can help!
Circle Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy
Subscriptions may be canceled at any time. If you cancel your Circle subscription prior to the end of the current billing period, your subscription will remain active until the final day of the current billing period.
At that point, your subscription will end, and you will not be charged for the next billing cycle. You will not see any further charges on your account after your Circle subscription is canceled unless your subscription is reactivated.
Due to limitations related to Apple and Google in-app purchases, refunds are not available for any purchases made via the Circle app.
Where do I go to manage or cancel my subscription?
To cancel or manage your Circle subscription, you'll need to know where you signed up and then log in and manage the subscription from there. Here are some things to look for if you're unsure:
- If you signed up for a Circle subscription in a Circle app on your iOS device, you will be receiving receipt emails from Apple.
- If you signed up through your Android device, you will receive receipt emails from Google.
Apple ID Subscriptions
Apple manages all subscriptions that are purchased under an Apple ID in your iOS settings or under your Apple ID Subscriptions. You can manage your Apple in-app subscriptions by following their guide. There you can view, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
Google Play Subscriptions
Google manages all subscriptions that are purchased under a Google Play Store Account in the Play Store. You can manage your Google Play subscriptions by following their guide. There you can pause, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
Circle Subscription Renewal
If you subscrived to Circle Parental Controls by scanning the QR code on your Circle Home Plus, you receive 3-months or 12-months of subscription. Once that runs out, the Circle subscription costs $9.99 (USD) a month or $79.99 (USD) a year. You will receive some alerts before the subscription expires, and you can make sure that your subscription carries over by subscribing to the Circle app using the prompts from our team.
Other subscription issues
- If your Circle membership for Circle Home Plus was started by scanning the QR code, and you then entered your payment info to keep that membership going, you can manage the subscription here. You may need to set up a password by using the option to sign in without a password.
- Can't find your subscription? Check the account email address that is receiving receipts for the purchase, or reach out to Google or Apple support, depending on where the subscription was made.
- Trying to sign up or start an account with Circle Parental Controls? Need help with a QR code scan? See troubleshooting help here.
- Are your premium features for Circle on NETGEAR missing or no longer active? For help see here.
How do I change from the monthly to an annual subscription? You can cancel the renewal of the current monthly subscription under your Google or Apple ID and switch to annual in the Circle app once that lapses.
Why don't my premium features appear? Circle Parental Controls only: if your premium features do not appear you may need to confirm you have a current subscription (either via an in-app purchase of a subscription started via your QR code on the Circle Home Plus) or start one in-app by renewing.
If you have a current subscription to Circle Parental Controls on the account signed into your Apple or Android device you can reapply that from the Circle app. Tap on a premium feature and then start the subscription again at the same level (you will not be charged again unless you do not have a current subscription).
📒Note: As of 4/10/2019, the Circle Go subscription is no longer available for sale. For more information, please review our Notice Regarding Circle Go Availability. If you previously subscribed to Circle Go and canceled, Circle Go can only be renewed in the Google Play or iTunes settings for your account's subscriptions.
If you have canceled your Circle Go subscription and need help removing Circle Go from your devices, click here.