Sometimes things change, and we understand that you may wish to end your Circle Go subscription. Our Circle Go support team is here to help with that!
Please note: If you purchased your subscription in-app, or after July 25th, 2017, we cannot assist with subscription cancellations or refunds. Scroll down for instructions managing your subscription through Apple and Google's stores.
Circle Go Cancellation and Refund Policy
Circle Go subscriptions may be cancelled at any time. If you cancel your Circle Go subscription prior to the end of the current billing period, your subscription will remain active until the final day of the current billing period. At that point, your Circle Go subscription will end, and you will not be charged for the next billing cycle. You will not see any further charges on your account after your Circle Go subscription is cancelled unless your subscription is reactivated.
Due to limitations related to Apple and Google in-app purchases, refunds are not available for all purchases made via the Circle app.
If you have cancelled your Circle Go subscription and need help removing Circle Go from your devices, click here.
If you purchased Circle Go through your Apple ID
Apple manages all subscriptions that are purchased under an Apple ID in your iOS settings. Here's how to find the subscription information and change it:
- On the device that you used to sign up for your Circle Go subscription, open your iOS Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store, then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- In the options that appear, tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in).
- In your Account Settings, scroll down until you find the Subscriptions section, and tap Manage.
- Select your Circle Go subscription.
- To cancel, turn OFF the Automatic Renewal toggle. This will cancel your subscription at the end of the current billing period.
These steps are drawn from Apple Support. Click here for more information.
If you purchased Circle Go through your Google Play Account
Google manages all subscriptions that are purchased under a Google Play Store Account in their respective settings. Here's how to find the subscription information and change it:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account
- To update the payment information: tap "Update" next to your Circle Go subscription.
- To cancel subscription renewal: tap "Cancel Subscription" next to your Circle Go subscription.
These steps are drawn from Google Support. Click here for more information.
If you purchased Circle Go through our website (at meetcircle.com, before July 25th, 2017)
To cancel your Circle Go subscription, we will need to verify your identity to ensure that it is cancelled by an authorized person. Please send an email to our subscription support team at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- The email address used for your Circle Go subscription
- The last 4 digits of the payment card on file*
- The expiration date of the payment card on file*
- (Optional) Reason for the cancellation of the subscription.
*Please DO NOT send your full credit card number or CVV number. If you are unsure about any of the above items, you may request an Account Update link be emailed to you to confirm these details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Circle Go support team will work with you to get your subscription cancelled promptly and securely.