There may be times when you need to update your account info or cancel your Circle subscription. We can help!
Circle Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy
Subscriptions may be canceled at any time. If you cancel your Circle subscription prior to the end of the current billing period, your subscription will remain active until the final day of the current billing period.
At that point, your subscription will end, and you will not be charged for the next billing cycle. You will not see any further charges on your account after your Circle subscription is canceled unless your subscription is reactivated.
Where do I go to manage or cancel my subscription?
To cancel or manage your Circle subscription, first determine where you signed up. You can check your subscription information from your Circle Parental Controls app:
- Open your Circle app
- Select Settings from the top-left three-bar menu
- Tap the Subscription row for more details. The source of your subscription will be listed on the Circle Subscription page (Apple, Google, MeetCircle.com, Aura).
- Finally, select the option below to learn more about next steps for your subscription.
Apple manages all subscriptions that are purchased under an Apple ID. Anytime you make an in-app purchase via Apple, you'll receive Apple receipts to your Apple ID email address. You can manage your Apple in-app subscriptions by following their guide here. From there, you can view, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
Google manages all subscriptions that are purchased under a Google Play Store Account. Anytime you make an in-app purchase via Google Play Store, you'll receive Google Play receipts to your Google account email address. You can manage your Google Play subscriptions by following their guide here. From there, you can pause, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
If you started your subscription via Circle Bundle, or a MeetCircle.com App-only purchase, your Circle app will state your subscription is "Bundled" or "Recurring". To manage subscriptions that came with your MeetCircle.com purchase, reach out to the Circle Support Team for assistance.
If you're an Aura user who is using the Circle Parental Controls app, your Circle app will state your subscription is "Aura". The Circle subscription comes bundled with your Aura membership. For any questions regarding this, reach out to the Aura Support Team for assistance.
Circle Subscription Renewal
When you scan the QR code on your Circle Home Plus device from your Bundle, you will receive 3-months or 12-months of Premium features. Once that runs out, you'll need to manually renew the subscription via in-app purchase. You will receive some alerts before the subscription expires, and you can make sure that your subscription carries over by subscribing to the Circle app using the prompts from our team.
The Circle subscription costs $9.99 (USD) a month or $89.99 (USD) a year via in-app purchase through Apple or Google Play.
If the Circle subscription was automatically activated when creating your account, or was activated via activation email from MeetCircle.com, your subscription will automatically renew based on the Bundle you chose. The 3-Month Bundle subscription will renew every 3 months at $29 (USD), while the 1-year Bundle subscription will renew annually at $89 (USD). Both subscriptions will renew via the method of payment used when the Bundle was originally purchased.
For new users to Circle, you can start an App-Only Circle subscription without purchasing the hardware from the Circle bundle. Visit our website here and select the billing period that works best for you. The Monthly subscription renews for $10 (USD) on a monthly cadence, the 3-Month subscription renews for $29 (USD) every three months, and the Annual subscription will renew annually at $89 (USD). All new subscribers will receive a 14-Day free trial. Then, subscriptions will renew via the method of payment used when the App-only subscription was originally purchased.
Circle Subscription Refunds
The Circle support team is unable to view, access, or modify any financial transactions from Apple for security and privacy reasons. Instead, we'd ask that you reach out to the appropriate support team for your subscription to request any refunds.
Google Subscription Refunds
Apple Subscription Refunds
You can request a refund for an Apple in-app subscription or purchase by following the guidance here.
Circle Home Plus Bundled or Circle App-Only Subscriptions
To request a refund for the subscription that came with your MeetCircle.com purchase, please reach out to the Circle support team for assistance.
Other subscription issues
- If your Circle subscription for was started by scanning the QR code, and you then entered your payment info to keep that subscription going, you can manage the subscription here. You may need to set up a password by using the option to sign in without a password.
- Can't find your subscription? Check the Circle account details first. If you cannot locate the Google or Apple account, check for e-receipts sent to your email address. Or reach out to Google or Apple support, depending on where the subscription was made.
- Having trouble with signup or login? See troubleshooting help here.
- Are you seeing an error while trying to activate the subscription from the activation email? Please reach out to the Circle Support team for further assistance.
- Are your premium features for Circle on NETGEAR missing or no longer active? For help see here.
How do I change from a monthly to an annual subscription? You can cancel the renewal of the current monthly subscription under your Google or Apple ID. Then, switch to the annual option from the Circle app once that old subscription lapses. If you need to change the billing period for your MeetCircle.com App-Only purchase, please reach out to Circle Support for assistance.
- Unable to see your Premium features? If your Premium features do not display in the Circle Parental Controls app, you may need to confirm you have a current subscription (check the Circle Parental Controls app > Settings > tap Subscription for details) or start one in-app by renewing. If you have a current in-app subscription to Circle Parental Controls through your Apple or Google account, you can reapply that from the Circle app. Tap on a Premium feature icon and then start the subscription again at the same level (you will not be charged again unless you do not have a current subscription).
Older Circle Go Subscriptions
If you made your subscription for Circle Go prior to late 2017 then it's likely that was made at our Billing Portal website. You can use the link here to manage that subscription. Don't know your password? Use the option to "Sign In without typing your password" and enter the email you suspect you used to sign up. A link will be sent to you for login if available.
📒 Note: As of 4/10/2019, the Circle Go subscription is no longer available for sale. For more information, please review our Notice Regarding Circle Go Availability. If you previously subscribed to Circle Go and canceled, Circle Go can only be renewed in the Google Play or iTunes settings for your account's subscriptions.