Circle Go is only available via an in-app subscription using either your Apple or Google Play Store ID. For this reason, we cannot personally process cancellation requests or refunds; this is done solely through Apple and Google's services.
If you purchased Circle Go through your Apple ID
Apple manages all subscriptions that are purchased under an Apple ID in your iOS settings. Here's how to find the subscription information and change it:
- On the device that you used to sign up for your Circle Go subscription, open your iOS Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store, then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- In the options that appear, tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in).
- In your Account Settings, scroll down until you find the Subscriptions section, and tap Manage.
- Select your Circle Go subscription.
- To cancel, turn OFF the Automatic Renewal toggle. This will cancel your subscription at the end of the current billing period.
These steps are drawn from Apple Support. Click here for more information.
If you purchased Circle Go through your Google Play Account
Google manages all subscriptions that are purchased under a Google Play Store Account in their respective settings. Here's how to find the subscription information and change it:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- To update the payment information: tap "Update" next to your Circle Go subscription.
- To cancel subscription renewal: tap "Cancel Subscription" next to your Circle Go subscription.
These steps are drawn from Google Support. Click here for more information.
If you subscribed before July 25th, 2017 via our website:
If you bought Circle Go via our website before July 25th, 2017, and would like to update your payment information on our Chargify system, click here. You'll be asked to login using the email you used to sign up for Circle Go and the password you created at that time. After you're logged in, click on "Update Payment Method".
Can't remember your password? Please contact Circle Go subscription support at email@example.com to get a unique Account Update email sent your way. This email will be sent to the address on file with your subscription and will contain a link that allows you to change your payment information.