The Circle App is equipped with a 4-digit Lock PIN code for those who want to secure access to their Circle App. This is especially valuable for families who have installed the Circle App on a shared device, such as a family iPad, or for families where more than one adult manages Circle settings.
Setting up the Lock PIN
- Open the Circle App.
- From the Home screen, go to Menu >> Manage >> Lock PIN.
- Switch the Enable Lock PIN toggle to ON (right).
- Enter any 4-digit code, and then re-enter it to verify that you have the right code in place.
NOTE: On iPads, you may need to tap the screen to get the keypad to appear.
- If your phone is equipped with Apple Touch ID or Face ID, a new item will appear in the Lock PIN management screen. Turn the toggle ON to allow Touch ID or Face ID to unlock your Circle app.
Disabling and resetting the app Lock PIN
- From the Circle App's home screen, go to Menu >> Manage >> Lock PIN.
- Switch the Enable Lock PIN toggle to OFF (left). NOTE: This will delete the previous lock code that was set.
- Switch the Enable Lock PIN toggle back to ON to set a new lock code using the steps above.
Forgot your Lock PIN?
Once the app Lock PIN has been set for the Circle App, you need that code to access the Profiles and Settings in the Circle App. If you forget the Lock PIN, you’ll need to uninstall the Circle App from your device, reinstall the app, and reauthorize the app.