Circle Go is intended to be a valuable tool for your family, though there may be times when you wish to remove the Circle Go mobile device management profile from your device permanently. (If you're looking to remove Circle Go from an Android device, click here.)
To remove Circle Go from your iOS device:
- Take the device that you want to disable Circle Go for.
- Go to iOS Settings >> General >> Device Management.
- Select the Circle Go profile, and on the following screen, tap Remove Management.
- You will need to enter your phone's or tablet's passcode to confirm, and then you must select Remove Management again.
When the profile has been removed, the device with the Circle app that manages your Circle at home will receive a notification that the management profile is disabled on that device:
Disable device in the Circle App
Each Circle Go enabled device that you have setup will be listed in the Circle app. Here is how you can free up that spot in your allotment of 10 devices, or disable Circle Go for that device. Remember to do this if you no longer want to receive Circle Go related notifications about this device.
- Open the Circle app and go to Menu >> Circle Go.
- Swipe left on the device you'd like to disable. (On an Android device, long press on the device.)
- Tap Delete.
IMPORTANT: If you disable Circle Go on one of your devices in the Circle app, you must also remove the management profile from that same device. Failure to do so will result in a loss of Internet connectivity for that device.