Need some help with your Circle on NETGEAR account? You're in the right place! Get some help at the NETGEAR support forum, by contacting NETGEAR support, or check out the articles below.
NETGEAR Support contact information
Support Forum: Visit the NETGEAR support forum for Circle assistance
Website: Visit NETGEAR's support website for help with Circle on your NETGEAR router. Learn how to create a case with NETGEAR using the info below!
How do I create a support case with Circle on NETGEAR support?
To create a case with Circle on NETGEAR support you'll need to use the instructions below:
- Visit NETGEAR's support site here.
- Under the heading "Contact NETGEAR Support", select "Get help on my NETGEAR Product".
- Tell NETGEAR where you are contacting from.
- Check the "I have a NETGEAR product without a serial number" option.
- Enter Circle as your product and enter your most recent subscription renewal date (monthly) or any date in the last 90 days (annual) for Circle on NETGEAR Premium.
- If you can't find an answer for your question choose "I cannot find an answer to my problem".
- You can use the selections to ask in NETGEAR support forum, search the NETGEAR knowledge base, or set up an email or call.
- If you'd like a call or email make sure to create an account or login when requested.
- NETGEAR requires you to make your call within 24 hours using your case number. Make sure to note that information!
Note: support is only offered for the Premium version. Circle on NETGEAR Basic users will need to refer to the NETGEAR support website and forums for assistance.
Common NETGEAR Questions
Need help with some common Circle on NETGEAR questions or issues? See the help pages below:
- NETGEAR Routers Compatible with Circle
- Enabling Circle on NETGEAR
- Missing Premium Features for Circle on NETGEAR
- Manage your Circle Premium Subscription
Setting up Circle on NETGEAR is super easy. For info on how to do so, check out this article, "Setup Circle on your NETGEAR Router". Need some more specific help? Look at these Circle on NETGEAR articles: