Why? As a service embedded on the router itself, the NETGEAR team is much better suited to address any concerns that crop up. The agents there will help you know whether you are seeing an issue with your router or an issue with your Circle account, and their technical support is fully trained on the Circle software embedded in your device.
How to get help for a Circle on NETGEAR question or issue
- Visit NETGEAR's support site here.
- On the "WE'RE HERE TO HELP" page, select CONTACT SUPPORT in the left column.
- Select OPEN A SUPPORT CASE from the list of Subscription options.
- Select the radio button next to I have a Subscription Service and in the dropdown box labeled 'SERVICE OPTIONS', select Circle.
- Select NEXT and pick your preferred method to connect with NETGEAR's support team.
Note: Live customer support is only offered for the Premium version by the NETGEAR team. Circle on NETGEAR Basic users will need to refer to the NETGEAR support website and forums for assistance.
Common NETGEAR Questions
Need help with some common Circle on NETGEAR questions or issues? See the help pages below:
- NETGEAR Routers Compatible with Circle
- Enabling Circle on NETGEAR
- Missing Premium Features for Circle on NETGEAR
- Manage your Circle Premium Subscription
Setting up Circle on NETGEAR is super easy. For info on how to do so, check out this article, "Setup Circle on your NETGEAR Router". Need some more specific help? Look at these Circle on NETGEAR articles: