Did you know you can manage your Circle device while away from home? Occasionally your Circle app might not be able to open remotely. If you're having issues with the Circle app while away from home try the following:
- Move over to data and try again. The network you're on might be blocking your connection.
- Close the Circle app and try again. The connection might just need to re-establish and this will force that to happen.
- Reboot the device you're opening the Circle app on.
- The next time you're home make sure to reboot your Circle and that it's not having any offline cycles.
- Try plugging Circle in via Ethernet to your router when you're home next, and then reboot both Circle and your router.