Since May 30, 2020, Premium features have not been accessible due to an issue affecting Circle on NETGEAR enabled routers with a Premium subscription. Our team is dedicated to resolving this disruption in service as soon as possible.
What does this issue look like?
- Premium features like BedTime, Time Limits, or Usage do not appear for your profiles in the Circle 1st generation app.
- You may encounter error messages when first setting up the premium subscription on your Circle account.
- You are asked to renew or start your premium subscription in the Circle app.
Do I still have my premium subscription and features?
- Your premium subscription remains in place and those features will be available once resolved.
- You will not need to renew or restart your subscription for the premium features.
- If prompted, please DO NOT start a new subscription using the Circle app.
- Our team will update this page with ongoing updates.
What caused this issue?
Our engineering team is investigating the root cause of this issue and working to get it resolved in collaboration with NETGEAR. We believe we've identified the core issue, are working to confirm, and to get it fixed!
When will my premium features be available again?
There currently is no ETA on when this issues will be fixed. Our team is working as quickly as possible to resolve and will keep this page updated to let you know.
I have other questions
Search this website to answers on other common issues, or use the buttons below to get in contact with the appropriate support team.