Plugged in your Circle device, but the light doesn't come on? Hold down the power button above the power port for a couple seconds and then release. Still having issues? See below!
Troubleshooting power issues
- Try another known to work power cable and charging base.
- Make sure the outlet Circle is plugged into is working.
- Ensure that the connection between Circle and power is firm and not loose.
- Hold the power button on for 3 seconds while Circle is plugged in, and then release.
- Click the power button again.
I think my Circle device is broken
If your Circle isn't powering on or the hotspot for Circle isn't appearing when it is turned on, and you've worked through the above, reach out to our support team using the button at the bottom of this article. If you're seeking a warranty exchange make sure to have your proof of purchase and shipping address available. Also check out our warranty information here.
My power cord is broken!
Should your power cord or charging base malfunction for any reason don't use them with the Circle device. Instead, use another known to work charging cord and base. Any USB micro connector will work. Can't find one that will work? We're glad to help. Contact our support team using the button below.