Did you subscribe to Circle on NETGEAR's Premium version, only later to find these features missing? Our team is currently working to resolve an issue where the Premium status for Circle on NETGEAR will temporarily be removed after a firmware update.
What's the issue?
After subscribing to Circle on NETGEAR Premium successfully some folks are seeing their Premium features disappear. The app still says they are subscribed when they go to restart the subscription but Premium features like Time Limits or History are missing. We believe this occurs after a firmware update for the router itself.
When will this be resolved?
Our development team believes they have found the root cause of this issue and are working to resolve it. There is no firm timeline right now.
What can I do to get my Premium features back right now?
1. Check for the latest firmware on your NETGEAR router. Follow these instructions to do so.
2. If applicable, update your router.
3. Afterwards reboot your router.
4. Once you've rebooted, wait an hour or so.
After walking through the above your Premium features should once again appear. You should not need to do these steps again.
Should the above still not work, try the following:
1. Open the Circle app while on your home WiFi.
2. Open the Subscription section of the app. (Tap on the Gift icon, or the Menu and then the Subscription section for Circle on NETGEAR Premium.)
3. At the bottom of this screen tap "Restore Purchase" if given the option. Otherwise, tap to start your subscription.
Starting your subscription again will not result in a double charge for Circle on NETGEAR. If you are seeing a double charge from Circle, it's likely you've subscribed to Circle on NETGEAR Premium along with Circle Go.