Did you subscribe to Circle on NETGEAR's Premium version, only later to find these features missing? Our team is currently working to resolve an issue where the Premium status for Circle on NETGEAR will temporarily be removed after an update to your router or admin. device.
What's the issue?
After subscribing to Circle on NETGEAR Premium successfully some folks are seeing their Premium features disappear. The app still says they are subscribed when they go to restart the subscription but Premium features like Time Limits or History are missing. We believe this occurs after an update to your router or the admin. device.
When will this be resolved?
Our development team believes they have found the root cause of this issue and are working to resolve it. There is no firm timeline right now.
What can I do to get my Premium features back right now?
Confirm your status
- Confirm you have a current premium subscription. You can check under your Google or Apple account associated with your device within the subscription section.
- Make sure you have the latest firmware on your NETGEAR router. Follow these instructions to check/update your router.
Reboot your devices
- Reboot your router by powering it down, waiting 10 seconds, and then powering it on. Afterwards, wait about an hour or so.
- Reboot your phone and reopen the Circle app. Check and see if the Premium features have returned to the Circle app by opening it up.
Reapply and reset
- If the features have not returned:
- On Android devices: cancel the subscription then restart it from the Circle app to reupload the required receipt. (This will not charge you again.)
- On iOS devices: reapply your subscription by opening the Circle app, tapping on the "Gift" icon, and then using the option above the "Start 1-month trial" button.
- Check to see if the features are available after waiting fifteen minutes. Close and reopen the app.
- If they features have not returned, reset your Circle via the app under Menu > Manage and then try setting up again as new.
Starting your subscription again will not result in a double charge for Circle on NETGEAR. If you are seeing a double charge from Circle, it's likely you've subscribed to Circle on NETGEAR Premium along with Circle Go.