Sounds like you are just getting started with Circle setup. You've come to the right place! We built the walkthrough below to help you move step-by-step through the process and avoid potential hurdles along the way.
The walkthrough covers the first major step in getting Circle set up on your home Wi-Fi: Pairing. Note that this is only for the Circle Home device, not for Circle embedded on NETGEAR routers. If you would like assistance for that, please check out our other Circle on NETGEAR resources.
If you have questions about other parts of the setup process, please refer to the links below the walkthrough window to get further assistance.
- Circle's router compatibility list
- Full Circle setup guide (text/images)
- Seeing a "Something went wrong, we couldn't talk to your Circle" error message
- Figuring out which device is which on your home Wi-Fi
- Setting up a second administrator for Circle
Additional resources can be found in the Circle Knowledge Base. Go there to find tips and assistance for configuring your Circle to maximize the benefit for your family.