If you installed Circle Go on iOS prior to 9/1/2018, it’s possible that you will see a certificate error "NOT VERIFIED" when opening iOS Settings >> General >> Device Management after 9/9/2018. This might also be phrased as the "certificate expired".
Everything will still work for Circle Go on your device, but this alert may alarm you if you see it.
To resolve this, you'll just need to uninstall the MyCircle app, and then reinstall it. This will install a new certificate on your device and keep the error from reappearing.
Other certificate or MDM profile errors
Are you getting other errors while installing the Circle Go certificate or MDM profile? Work through the following to resolve that:
- Make sure your device is updated fully
- Set your date and timezone automatically (some errors will come from a manual time setting)
- Remove any customization settings on the phone like it being jailbroken or rooted
- Fully uninstall and reinstall the MyCircle app
- Make sure your phone or tablet is on your home WiFi and assigned to a managed profile
- Make sure you install the profile when prompted by the MyCircle app: head to Settings and tap "Profile Downloaded" then install the profile
For more help setting up Circle Go check out this article.