At Circle, we take your privacy very seriously. This article exists to let you know how we handle data created through your use of Circle services.
What data does Circle collect?
When you use the Circle App to manage your iOS and Android devices or set up Circle Home Plus in your home, data generated through the use of those products is stored on our cloud servers. Here's what the Circle App and Circle Home Plus securely store in the cloud:
- Registration and account information related to the Circle service
- Information about the devices that are listed in the Circle App, like the manufacturer, MAC address, and network address
- Family member profile configurations and settings
- History logs of visited or filtered sites
- Usage metrics, such as software or hardware status, as well as software versions
- App crash reports
How is my data secured?
Circle is committed to protecting your personal data, and we implement appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information that Circle collects. The information that Circle uses for its services is stored securely in our cloud servers using the latest and best security practices and technology and is encrypted while in transit.
How does Circle use my data?
Have more concerns?
We'd be glad to hear about any questions or concerns you may have related to the Circle product or services. Please reach out to us and we will help as much as we can to address those.