Are you trying to sign up for a Circle subscription but having an issue doing so? Take a look at this guide for assistance!
I can't subscribe
Subscribing to Circle's Premium Membership or Circle on NETGEAR via an in-app subscription can fail if your device doesn't have Internet access, a process on it has died, the Circle or your network at home is unreachable, or your device has restrictions for purchasing on it.
- Ensure your device with the Circle app has Internet access and is not being blocked by Circle currently with a Pause, OffTime, BedTime, or Time Limit that has been reached.
- Confirm that no restrictions for purchases are enabled on your device.
- Reboot your Circle device or on NETGEAR reboot your router.
- Reboot your router.
- Try subscribing on another device if possible.
Should the issue with subscribing continue and you see a Circle subscription under your account:
- On Apple devices: Try tapping the option to "Restore Purchase" or "Restore Subscription" that appears on the same page as the option to start 1-month trial.
- On Google devices: Try cancelling the subscription and then renewing.
📒Note: As of 4/10/2019, the Circle Go subscription is no longer available for sale. For more information, please review our Notice Regarding Circle Go Availability.