There are a few ways to get a Circle Home Plus for your home:
- Purchase a Circle Home Plus in a retail location that comes with 12 months of Circle Membership at no additional cost.
- Purchase a lifetime bundled unit at Meetcircle.com or via Amazon.
- Purchase an in-app subscription with a free 30-day trial ($9.99/mo after that) to try Circle Parental Controls for mobile devices only, then add a Circle Home Plus device using the option to purchase in the app.
All options provide the same Wi-Fi device management to the existing mobile functionality.
Circle Home Plus + Membership
When you buy Circle Home Plus from Circle's website or a retailer like Amazon or Best Buy, you're buying the "bundled" version of Circle Home Plus. This means that you're getting the hardware device along with a 1-year membership to Circle or a lifetime membership depending on what unit you buy.
You'll want to get the bundled version if you're interested in using Circle Home Plus and don't currently have a membership with us. Find this online at Circle's Website!
Circle Home Plus (Standalone)
The standalone version of Circle Home Plus doesn't include a membership credit and is only available once you've signed up for a Circle membership via in-app purchase. It is only available through the Circle App. To take advantage of this option, download the Circle App and follow the prompts to start your free trial!
You'll want the standalone version if you already have a Circle membership for managing your iOS and Android devices but also want to use Circle Home Plus to manage your home Wi-Fi.
Try to avoid double subscriptions
If you purchased a Circle membership through an in-app purchase and proceed to buy the Circle Home Plus + Membership bundle at a retail location, you may end up with two separate memberships:
- The monthly in-app purchase
- The 1-year membership included in the retail bundle.
If this occurs, you will need to stop the monthly subscription via the appropriate app store. To avoid duplicate memberships, we recommend only purchasing Circle Home Plus through the in-app offer via the sidebar menu if you already have purchased a Circle subscription.