Get the Circle App
- On Apple iOS, Circle runs on version 10 or newer.
- On Android, Circle runs on version 5.0 (Lollipop) or newer.
Setting up Circle for the first time
- Open the app and press Get Started.
- Agree to the User Agreement.
- Select Set up parent app.
- Create an account for yourself, which includes your given (first) name and family (last) name, email address, and a secure password.
- After creating your account you will be sent a verification link. Follow this link to complete setup of your account.
- Confirm your membership or start one by following the in-app instructions. Subscriptions can be started via in-app purchase or via the QR code on the hardware in the Circle Home Plus Bundle.
To create Profiles for each member of your family:
After you've logged in and started your membership, you're ready to start creating Profiles.
- Start by typing in a family member’s name and add a photo.
- You'll have to set a Filter level and can also set up Time Limits, or BedTimes for their Profile. You'll be able to create OffTimes for them later.
- Want to add a mobile device to their profile? If you have your family member’s iOS or Android device on-hand, press “Continue.” If not, tap “Skip” and you'll be able to come back to assigning their devices later.
- After adding devices, tap “Add Another,” to keep creating Profiles, or “Finish,” if you’re done creating family member Profiles.
Check out this for help with your subscription and membership!
Setting up Circle Home Plus
Once you've set up your Circle parent app and some profiles you are ready to set up Circle Home Plus. Doing so will allow you to manage at home devices on your network. If you want to start Circle Home Plus set up, tap the in-app banner or head to the Menu. You can learn more about set up here.