Get the Circle App
- On Apple iOS, Circle runs on version 10 or newer.
- On Android, Circle runs on version 5.0 (Lollipop) or newer.
Setting up Circle for the first time
- Open the app and press Get Started.
- Agree to the User Agreement.
- Select Set up parent app.
- Create an account for yourself, which includes your given (first) name and family (last) name, email address, and a secure password.
- After creating your account you will be sent a verification link. Follow this link to complete setup of your account.
- Confirm your membership or start one by following the in-app instructions. Subscriptions can be started via in-app purchase or via the QR code on the hardware in the Circle Home Plus Bundle.
To create Profiles for each member of your family:
After you've logged in and started your membership, you're ready to start creating Profiles.
- Start by typing in a family member’s name and add a photo.
- You'll have to set a Filter level and can also set up Time Limits, or BedTimes for their Profile. You'll be able to create OffTimes for them later.
- Want to add a mobile device to their profile? If you have your family member’s iOS or Android device on-hand, press “Continue.” If not, tap “Skip” and you'll be able to come back to assigning their devices later.
- After adding devices, tap “Add Another,” to keep creating Profiles, or “Finish,” if you’re done creating family member Profiles.
Check out this for help with your subscription and membership!