Get the Circle App
- On Apple iOS, Circle runs on version 10 or newer.
- On Android, Circle runs on version 5.0 (Lollipop) or newer.
Setting up Circle for the first time
Ready to set up? You'll start by getting the app and then setting yourself up as a parent. Later you'll create family Profiles and add your family members' devices to them.
- Open the app and press “Get Started.”
- Agree to the “User Agreement.”
- Select “Set up parent app.”
- Create an account for yourself, which includes your given name and family (last) name, email address, and a secure password.
- When creating your account you will be sent a verification link, follow this link to complete set up of your account.
- Confirm your membership or start one by following the in-app instructions. We have a guide for membership management here.
To create Profiles for each member of your family:
After you've logged in and started your membership, you're ready to start creating Profiles.
- Start by typing in a family member’s name and add a photo.
- You'll have to set a Filter level and can also set up Time Limits, or BedTimes for their Profile. You'll be able to create OffTimes for them later.
- Want to add a mobile device to their profile? If you have your family member’s iOS or Android device on-hand, then press “Continue.” If not, tap “Skip” and you'll be able to come back to assign their devices later.
- After adding devices, tap “Add Another,” to keep creating Profiles, or “Finish,” if you’re done creating family member Profiles.
Check out this for help with your subscription and membership!