See below for instructions with Circle 1st generation.
You can manage your Circle account with multiple iOS or Android devices by downloading the Circle App and logging in with the same Circle account on every device. Whether you want to manage your Circle account from a second device or enable another adult to manage your Circle account on your behalf, just follow the steps below to get a second Parent app set up.
To manage Circle on multiple iOS or Android devices:
- Download the Circle App from the iOS App Store or Android Play Store.
- Open the Circle App and log in using the username and password you created when you first set up your account.
If you forgot your Circle account information, you can use the reset password option under the login form in the Circle App.
To manage the Circle device on a second device:
- Download the Circle app onto the second device by downloading it from your device's app store.
- Connect that second device to your Circle device managed Wi-Fi network.
Warning: If your device is not on the correct Wi-Fi network, the Circle app will not see your Circle device.
- Launch the Circle app from the second device.
- After loading, the Circle app should automatically detect that a Circle device is on the network. Tap "Manage Circle" to continue.
- At this point, you'll need to retrieve a four-digit passcode to authenticate your Circle app with your Circle device. If you have another family member who has the Circle app already set up, ask them to give you the passcode. It can be found under Menu -> Manage -> Get Circle Passcode.
- If you do not have any devices that are setup to manage Circle (the only admin, or the Circle app was removed from all devices), you'll need to tap "I'm the only Circle admin" to proceed. In this case, we'll send the passcode via SMS/text to the phone number used when you first registered your Circle device.
- If you're unable to receive the passcode (old phone number, or the text never arrives), follow these instructions for help.
- Once you have retrieved the passcode, enter it in on this screen to link the new admin’s Circle app to the Circle device.