Want to check in on your kids while they're out and about? Circle makes it possible.
Note that to use Location, the Profile you want to locate must have an iOS or Android device with the Circle app installed and Location Services turned on.
To locate a family member:
- Tap on a Profile from the home screen, then select “Location” from the feature list. You might have to pick from a list of devices to locate.
- Wait for Circle to locate the device. This can take a minute or two.
- When the device has been found, you’ll see a marker on the map. Use your finger to move around the map, and pinch to zoom.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the time when the Location was received.
- You can check their Location again by tapping “Refresh.”
- Locating a device will only work if Location Services are enabled on the device you are locating, and Circle will notify you if this is the reason a device cannot be located.