The Settings screen provides additional information about your Circle, as well as options to customize and secure your Circle account. Here's what you will find on the Settings scree:
- Current app version
- Current "build number" (i.e., the specific iteration of the software)
- The current signed-in Circle account.
- Reset account data. Tap this to completely wipe out all Profiles, settings, assigned Devices, and any paired Circle Home Plus. After tapping this option, you'll be asked to set up everything from scratch.
- Sign Out. Tap this to sign out of your current account. You will then have the option to sign back in with a different account, with its own Profiles, settings, managed Devices, and paired hardware.
- Push Notifications. Tap this to change the kinds of notifications that are sent to your management device when Circle needs attention.
- Lock PIN. Tap this to set a unique, 4-digit PIN to protect your Circle against unauthorized changes.
Home Plus Settings
If you've paired a Circle Home Plus to manage devices connected to your local WiFi network, several more options option will appear:
- Firmware Version. The current version of the software that powers your Circle Home Plus. It will be automatically updated with any new release as long as it remains online.
- Paired Wi-Fi. If you paired Circle Home Plus with your Wi-Fi network, the network name will be displayed here. Otherwise, you can tap this option to pair to a WiFi network. NOTE: This should be the WiFi network broadcast by the same router Circle Home Plus is connected to via ethernet.
- Disable Circle Home Plus. Tap this to temporarily disable Circle Home Plus' management of your home network.
- Reboot Circle Home Plus. Sometimes Circle Home Plus just needs a quick refresh. Tap this to reboot it. After a couple minutes, it will come back online.
- Remove Circle Home Plus. Tap this to factory reset and remove Circle Home Plus from your network. NOTE: While this will not delete any of your Profiles or settings, any devices Circle Home Plus was managing over Wi-Fi will be removed from your configuration.