The ability to customize your Circle doesn't end at Profiles, Filters, Bedtime, OffTimes, Time Limits, and adding and removing Devices. Accessible in the sidebar by swiping in from the left side of the screen or tapping the 'hamburger' icon in the upper-left corner of the screen is the Settings option.
The Settings screen shows you additional information about your Circle, as well as gives you options to customize and secure. At the top you will see your current app version and build number, and below the following:
- The current signed-in Circle account.
- Reset account data. Tap this to completely wipe out all Profiles, settings, assigned Devices, and any paired Circle Home Plus. After tapping this option, you'll be asked to set up everything from scratch.
- Sign Out. Tap this to sign out of your current account. You will then have the option to sign back in with a different account, with its own Profiles, settings, managed Devices, and paired hardware.
- Push Notifications. Tap this to change the kinds of notifications that are sent to your management device when Circle needs attention.
- Lock PIN. Tap this to set a unique 4-digit PIN to protect your Circle against unauthorized changes.
If you've paired a Circle Home Plus to manage devices connected to your local WiFi network, another option will appear:
Circle Home Plus
- Firmware Version. The current firmware version of your Circle Home Plus. It will be automatically updated with any new release as long as it remains online.
- Paired WiFi. If you paired Circle Home Plus with your WiFi network, the paired WiFi will be displayed here. Otherwise, you can tap this option to pair to a WiFi network. NOTE: This should be the WiFi network broadcast by the same router Circle Home Plus is connected to via ethernet.
- Disable Circle Home Plus. Troubleshooting an issue with support that's taking down your entire network? Tap this. As long as Circle Home Plus is disabled, it will not intercept, monitor, or filter any traffic on your network.
- Reboot Circle Home Plus. Sometimes Circle Home Plus just needs a quick refresh. Tap this to reboot it. After several minutes, it will come back online.
- Remove Circle Home Plus. Tap this to factory reset and remove Circle Home Plus from your network. This will not delete any of your Profiles or settings, but Device Circle Home Plus was managing over WiFi will be removed from your configuration.