The Settings screen provides additional information about your Circle account along with options to customize and secure your experience. Here's what you will find on the Settings screen:
- The email address belonging to the current signed-in Circle account.
- Subscription Status. Tap this to find out more information regarding your subscription, like the start date, end date, etc.
- Sign Out. Tap this to sign out of your current account. You will then have the option to sign back in with a different account, with its own Profiles, settings, managed Devices, and paired hardware.
- Reset account data. Tap this to completely wipe out all Profiles, settings, assigned Devices, and any paired Circle Home Plus. After tapping this option, you'll be asked to set up everything from scratch. This option does not delete the Circle account, and any active Circle subscription will remain unaffected.
- App Version: Current app version and current "build number" (i.e., the specific iteration of the software).
- Push Notifications: Pick which notifications are sent to your management device when Circle needs attention.
- Lock PIN: Set a unique, 4-digit PIN to prevent unauthorized access to your Circle account.
Circle Home Plus Settings
If you've paired a Circle Home Plus to manage devices connected to your local WiFi network, several more options option will appear:
- Firmware Version: The current version of the software that powers your Circle Home Plus device.
- Assign New Devices to Home Profile: Use this toggle to control where new devices are automatically assigned to.
- Blue is on, this setting will assign new devices to the Home profile automatically.
- Grey is off, this setting will automatically assign devices as Unmanaged.
- Router Compatibility: Learn more about and enable Circle's Compatibility Mode. Read more about Compatibility mode here.
- Connect over WiFi (Backup): The network name that Circle Home Plus is paired with over Wi-Fi. If you are paired over Ethernet and have not set up the Wi-Fi pairing backup, you can tap this option to pair to set up a backup Wi-Fi network.
- Disable Circle Home Plus: Temporarily disable Circle Home Plus' management of your home network.
- Reboot Circle Home Plus: Tap to reboot your Circle Home Plus. After a couple minutes, it will come back online.
- Remove Circle Home Plus: Factory reset and remove Circle Home Plus from your network.
- NOTE: While this will not delete any of your Profiles or settings, any devices Circle Home Plus was managing over Wi-Fi will be removed from your configuration.