A Circle account is required to manage your families profiles, assign devices, and configure settings. You'll create your account using the Circle Parental Controls app.
- Open the Circle App.
- Tap the Get started button to begin.
- After you Accept the Circle user agreement, you'll see a screen where you can choose either to set up this device as a parent or as a kid device.
- Tap Set up parent app, and you'll be taken to the following screen:
- Enter your email address, first and last name, and a desired password then tap Sign Up when ready.
There are a few things to keep in mind related to your account details:
- Your email address is case-sensitive. This means that any capitalization in your email will be required when you attempt to log in next time.
- Your password must meet the criteria presented in the app.
- You'll use your email address and password to sign into the Circle app and on any other device. If you want to add another parent app, make sure to login using those credentials!
Logging Into Circle
Once you've entered all of that information and tapped Sign up, the app will create your account and ask you to sign in using those credentials. Enter the email address and password for the account you just created, and tap Sign in to finish.
Recovering your Circle account with a password reset
Forgot the password you signed up with and need to sign in again? Follow these steps to change your password and recover your account.
- Open the Circle app and tap Get Started.
- Accept the Circle user agreement.
- Tap Set up parent app.
- At the sign-in screen, tap Forgot your password?
- Type in the email address associated with your account, and tap Reset my password.
- When typing in your email address to reset your password, make sure to use the exact same email you used to sign up. This includes any punctuation or capitalization. If you are having issues resetting or logging in, try capitalizing the first letter of your email address. (Some keyboards on devices by default capitalize the first letter of a sentence and this might be the issue here.)
- Check your email for the verification code, enter it in the app, and choose a new password.
Having issues signing up, logging in, or resetting your password?
Check out this article for assistance troubleshooting sign-up or login issues.
Can't remember which email you signed up with?
- Make sure you enter your email exactly as you signed up. The login is case-sensitive for both your email address and password.
- Try using every email you can remember using since you first set up Circle, even ones that aren't often used.
- Check in the Google Play Store or iOS App Store (whichever one corresponds to the device you're using) to see what account you're signed in with.
- Look through your email accounts for any sign of Circle communications, including setup emails and verification codes.
Finally, if you're at the end of your rope, you can always reach out to us here at Circle Support. We're here to help!