Have a new router or need to move your Circle on NETGEAR subscription for some reason? We can help!
In cases where a Circle on NETGEAR subscription was made via an Apple in-app purchase, the subscription can be restored to the new router in the following way:
1. Setup your router, and the Circle on NETGEAR using the Circle app on an iOS device
2. Then, make sure you are signed into the Apple ID on that same iOS device with the associated subscription.
3. Open the Circle app and go to the subscription section for Circle on NETGEAR (from the home screen tap the Gift icon).
4. Finally, above the option to “Start 1-month trial,” tap “Restore Purchase” which should move the subscription over to your new device.
For Circle on NETGEAR subscriptions made via an Android in-app purchase, the process is a bit different. Follow these steps in order:
1. Cancel renewal for the subscription in your Google Play account.
2. Uninstall the Circle app from your Android device and reinstall a fresh version.
3. Setup your router, and the Circle on NETGEAR using the Circle app on your Android device.
4. Finally, start the subscription again using the following.
You can start the subscription in Google Play by doing the following:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu >> Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to restore.
- Tap Restore.
- Follow the instructions.
Note: Some subscriptions may not be available to restore. In this case cancel the subscription and start again in app.