While using the Circle app are you getting a "Network failure 504 gateway timeout" error? A couple of changes will fix that right up!
Plugin via Ethernet and Reboot!
- Plug in Circle via Ethernet directly to your router.
- Power down Circle by holding the power button (above the power port) for 10 seconds. Power Circle back on by clicking the power button.
Forget your home WiFi network
On the device seeing this issue, forget your home WiFi network password and then rejoin. You can do so under Settings > WiFi.
Unmanage any network devices
- Open the Circle app and tap on the devices list at the top right.
- Tap on any network gear assigned to a profile. Then tap "Assigned to..."
- Afterwards check "Unmanaged".