You may find that your Circle accounts time does not appear consistent with the timezone that you are currently in, or would like it to be in. There are a couple symptoms that could pop up in your Circle experience that are rooted in this issue:
- BedTimes start/end earlier or later for family members than their settings say it should.
- Time-stamping in the profile's History don't match the actual time of the day when sites were visited or filtered out
Here is how to change the timezone settings for your Circle account
How to correct the timezone for your Circle
- On the device you use to manage your Circle account remove the Circle app from that device completely.
- Go to the correct app store for your device and download a fresh version of the Circle Parental Controls app.
- Open the app and login by setting up the parent app.
- Once you have the app open and signed in, your Circle account's timezone settings will change over to what the phone currently is using.
NOTE: If the time settings on that phone are still incorrect, your Circle device's time settings will not reflect your current timezone. You will need to correct the time settings on that device and try again.
How Circle gets its time settings
Your Circle account gets its time settings directly from the device that was most recently logged in using the Circle parent app.