Interested in Circle, but not sure you're ready to commit to the complete at-home and mobile management solution? You can try out Circle's app-only solution for free! After your trial period, you can choose to renew and keep using Circle's premium features, or you can let the trial expire and just use Circle's basic features.
How do I trial the Circle app and start a subscription?
- Download the Circle app and open it up.
- Get started by creating a Circle account (make sure to check your email and password is entered correctly).
- Sign in to the app with the account you just made.
- To try out just the Circle app tap "I'm only using the Circle app."
- Choose the premium subscription that you'd like to trial (Monthly or Annual). All new subscriptions come with a 14-day trial of the service and you can cancel at any time.
After the 14-day trial concludes, your subscription will renew on a monthly basis for $9.99 a month or annually for $89.99 a year depending on which option you chose. You can cancel at any time during the trial or afterward via the Google Play Store or Apple iOS Store account you made the subscription under.
Need to manage devices at home that can't install the app?
Once you've created your Circle subscription, you may want to add Circle Home Plus so that you can manage local Wi-Fi devices. Check out how to do that here! Learn about buying an unbundled Circle Home Plus for your account here.