What is the Circle Basic Membership?
Whether you start with a free trial or by scanning your purchased Circle Home Plus device, every Circle account begins at the premium membership level. The premium membership grants you access to the full suite of Circle features. If you decide to stop your Circle Membership or if the 3-month/1-year Membership included with your Circle Home Plus expires, your account will move to Circle's Basic Membership. Note: both membership levels include mobile management but the feature set for basic is more limited.
With Basic Membership, you will only have access to the following features:
Note: If your account changes from premium to basic, your premium settings for Bedtimes, Off Times, etc. will still be saved but not be enforced.
What is the Circle Premium Membership features?
If you purchase a bundled membership with your Circle Home Plus or start an in-app subscription you gain access to all the premium features of Circle. Those include:
What's the premium membership cost?
- You can get the premium membership by purchasing a 3-month, 1-year, or lifetime Circle Home Plus with bundled membership.
- If you don't need a Circle Home Plus device two options for your premium subscription exist: $9.99 (USD) monthly or $99.99 (USD) annually.
- See how to start the premium renewal process below.
Getting into the Basic Membership Status
A Circle account will move to Basic Membership under the following conditions:
- Your month-to-month subscription with Apple or Google is canceled
- The bundled subscription that came with your Circle Home Plus expires without starting an in-app subscription
Renewing a Circle Premium Membership
- Start an in-app subscription in the Circle app under Menu by tapping "Premium" (the option will only appear if your membership is expired)
- Add a new Circle Home Plus with a valid QR code to your account - purchase at MeetCircle.com!
- Upgrade your 3-month or 12-month bundled Circle Home Plus membership to lifetime with a purchase - learn more here.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Circle account and Membership, feel free to browse our help site or contact Circle Support for assistance.
Other Helpful Articles
- Circle Parental Controls Subscription Options (In-app, 3-month, 1-year, Lifetime)
- Circle Subscription Renewal
- How Do I Cancel or Manage My Circle Subscription?