What is the Circle Basic Membership?
Whether you start with a free trial or a retail Circle Home Plus device, every Circle account begins at the Premium Membership level. The Premium Membership grants you access to the full suite of Circle features. If you decide to stop your Circle Membership or if the 3-month/1-year Membership included with your Circle Home Plus expires, your account will move to Circle's Basic Membership. Note: both membership levels include mobile management but the feature set for basic is more limited.
With Basic Membership, you will only have access to the following features:
Note: If your account changes from Premium to Basic, your Premium settings for Bedtimes, Off Times, etc. will still be saved but not will not be enforced.
What is the Circle Premium Membership features?
If you purchase a bundled membership with your Circle Home Plus, or start an in-app subscription you gain access to all the premium features of Circle. Those include:
Getting into the Basic Membership Status
A Circle account will move to Basic Membership under the following conditions:
- Your month-to-month subscription with Apple or Google is cancelled
- The bundled subscription that came with your Circle Home Plus expires without starting an in-app subscription
Getting back to Circle Premium Membership
- Start an in-app subscription in the Circle app under Menu
- Add a new Circle Home Plus with valid coupon to your account
If you have any questions or concerns about your Circle account and Membership, feel free to browse our help site or contact Circle Support for assistance.
Other Helpful Articles
- Circle Parental Controls Subscription Options (In-app, 3-month, 1-year, Lifetime)
- Circle Subscription Renewal
- How Do I Cancel or Manage My Circle Subscription?