When you first create your Circle account you're asked to start a membership. This membership gets you access to the full suite of Circle features.
If you've bought Circle Home Plus in a retail store or at MeetCircle.com your unit comes with a 1 year membership already. Should you not have a Circle Home Plus you can start one using an in-app subscription. You can start this subscription in app by answering "No, I don't have one" to the question 'Do you have a Circle Home Plus,' during set up.
Should your one-year membership included with Circle Home Plus expire, or your in-app subscription be cancelled without renewal, your account will be moved into Circle's Basic Membership.
In the Basic Membership you will only have the following features available: Filter, History and Usage. The Circle app will indicate that other features are not available. Don't worry though, our cloud system will not delete your existing settings data (BedTime, OffTime etc.), but instead will just not enforce the policies for them.
Getting into the Basic Membership Status:
There are a couple scenarios that can lead to your Circle account getting moved into the Basic Membership:
- Your month to month in-app subscription is not renewed and the billing date passes.
- The one year coupon from Circle Home Plus expires, and you have not entered your payment info to keep the Premium Membership going.
Getting out of the Basic Subscription State:
- Start an in-app subscription in the Circle app under Menu.
- Add a new Circle Home Plus with valid coupon to your account by setting it up.
- Contact Circle Support using the buttons on this page for further support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Circle account and membership search this website or feel free to reach out to us at support