What is the Circle Basic Subscription?
Whether you start with a free trial or by scanning your purchased Circle Home Plus device, every Circle account begins at the premium subscription level. The premium subscription grants you access to the full suite of Circle features. If you decide to stop your Circle subscription or if the 3-month/1-year subscription included with your Circle Home Plus expires, your account will move to Circle's Basic level. Note: both subscription levels include mobile management but the feature set for basic is more limited.
At the Basic level, you will only have access to the following features:
Note: If your account changes from premium to basic, your premium settings for Bedtimes, Focus Times, etc. will still be saved but not be enforced.
What is the Circle Premium Subscription features?
If you purchase a bundled subscription with your Circle Home Plus or start an in-app subscription you gain access to all the premium features of Circle. Those include:
What's the premium subscription cost?
- You can get the premium subscription by purchasing a 3-month, 1-year, or lifetime Circle Home Plus with bundled subscription.
- If you don't need a Circle Home Plus device two options for your premium subscription exist: $9.99 (USD) monthly or $99.99 (USD) annually.
- See how to start the premium renewal process below.
Getting into the Basic Subscription Status
A Circle account will move to Basic under the following conditions:
- Your month-to-month subscription with Apple or Google is canceled
- The bundled subscription that came with your Circle Home Plus expires without starting an in-app subscription
Renewing a Circle Premium Subscription
- Start an in-app subscription in the Circle app under Menu by tapping "Premium" (the option will only appear if your subscription is expired)
- Add a new Circle Home Plus with a valid QR code to your account - purchase at MeetCircle.com!
- Upgrade your 3-month or 12-month bundled Circle Home Plus subscription to lifetime with a purchase - learn more here.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Circle account and subscription, feel free to browse our help site or contact Circle Support for assistance.
Other Helpful Articles
- Circle Parental Controls Subscription Options (In-app, 3-month, 1-year, Lifetime)
- Circle Subscription Renewal
- How Do I Cancel or Manage My Circle Subscription?