When you purchase Circle Home Plus your purchase comes bundled with a 3-month or 1-year Circle subscription to all of our Premium features. How you start that depends on if you have a Circle account or not.
Don't have a Circle account yet?
- Download the Circle app and open it up.
- Use the parent version of the app to create a Circle account (make sure to check your email and password is entered correctly).
- Sign in to the Circle app with the account credentials you just made.
- When prompted tap "I'm using the app + Circle Home Plus".
- You'll be asked to scan your QR code on the device to proceed.
Scanning the QR code result in an error? Check out this help article for assistance.
Troubleshooting QR code issues
If you scan the QR Code on Circle and run into an issue try the guide here for assistance.
How long will my subscription last?
If you purchased a 3-month or 1-year bundled device the subscription starts when you scan the QR code. You'll be able to use Circle at the premium level for that amount of time.
When your 3-month or 1-year subscription expiration date is approaching, you'll receive emails from us asking you to renew the subscription. You can do so via our automated email or using the instructions here. If you allow your subscription to expire, your account will revert to the Basic Subscription, at which time you'll be able to continue your subscription via in-app purchase.
If you are currently subscribed to a Circle Subscription via the Circle app and want to manage your home's Wi-Fi devices, we recommend purchasing a standalone Circle Home Plus. Learn more about purchasing a standalone Circle Home Plus via the Circle app.