When you purchase Circle Home Plus in a retail store, your purchase comes bundled with a 1-year Circle membership to all of our Premium features. Here's how to activate your membership.
- Create a Circle account and get logged in.
- Once you're logged in, you'll be asked if you have a Circle Home Plus.
- Tap Yes, I have a Circle Home Plus, and then tap Continue. If the app asks you if you want to allow it to use the camera, be sure to allow the Circle app to use it.
- Finally, scan the QR code printed on the bottom of your Circle Home Plus when the app prompts you. This will activate your 1-year membership to Circle and enable all of Circle's Premium features.
Note: The QR code on your Circle Home Plus must be a black QR code included with the bundled Circle Home Plus. If you happen to have a blue QR code printed on your Circle Home Plus, this indicates that it does not include any membership and activating the unit will not activate a membership.
Troubleshooting Circle Home Plus QR Code Issues
If you scan the QR Code on Circle and run into an issue try the following:
- Enter the QR Code manually. The code will be printed underneath the QR code. When asked to scan, you can tap "Other Options" and enter it manually.
- Make sure you haven't scanned the QR Code on another account. If you have, you'll want to sign out of your current account and sign back into the other account. The QR Code membership is tied to the first account that scans it. (You can sign out of the app from the Circle app Menu. Deleting the app and clearing your default browser's cache and history can get you back to the sign in screen as well.)
- Contact our support team using the buttons below if issues scanning continue.
When your 1-year membership expiration date is approaching, you'll receive emails from us asking you to update your payment information. You can do so via the automated email. If you allow your membership to expire, your account will revert to the Basic Membership, at which time you'll be able to continue your membership via in-app purchase.
If you are currently subscribed to a Circle Membership via the Circle app and want to manage your home's Wi-Fi devices, we recommend purchasing a standalone Circle Home Plus. Learn more about purchasing a standalone Circle Home Plus via the Circle app.