Are you trying to sign up for a Circle subscription but having an issue doing so? Take a look at this guide for assistance!
I Can't Subscribe
Subscribing to Circle's Premium Membership or Circle on NETGEAR via an in-app subscription can fail if your device doesn't have Internet access, a process on it has died, the Circle or your network at home is unreachable, or your device has restrictions for purchasing on it.
Troubleshooting In App Purchase:
- Ensure your device with the Circle app has Internet access and is not being blocked by Circle currently with a Pause, OffTime, BedTime, or Time Limit that has been reached.
- Confirm that no restrictions for purchases are enabled on your device.
- Reboot your Circle device or on NETGEAR reboot your router.
- Reboot your router.
- Try subscribing on another device if possible.
Troubleshooting Circle Home Plus QR Code Issues
If you scan the QR Code on Circle and run into an issue try the following:
- Enter the QR Code manually. The code will be printed underneath the QR code. When asked to scan, you can tap "Other Options" and enter it manually.
- Make sure you haven't scanned the QR Code on another account. If you have, you'll want to sign out of your current account and sign back into the other account. The QR Code membership is tied to the first account that scans it. (You can sign out of the app from the Circle app Menu. Deleting the app and clearing your default browser's cache and history can get you back to the sign in screen as well.)
- Contact our support team using the buttons below if issues scanning continue.
Should the issue with subscribing continue and you see a Circle subscription under your account:
- On Apple devices: Try tapping the option to "Restore Purchase" or "Restore Subscription" that appears on the same page as the option to start 1-month trial.
- On Google devices: Try cancelling the subscription and then renewing.