Are you trying to sign up for a Circle subscription but having an issue doing so? Take a look at this guide for assistance!
Issues Subscribing in the Circle App
The app subscription process can fail for a number of reasons:
- If your device isn't signed into an Apple or Google account capable of making purchases
- You've set up purchase restrictions via Apple or Google on the device
- The device you are on doesn't have Internet access
- The Circle app needs to be updated or the device needs to be rebooted
Troubleshooting In-App Purchase:
- Ensure your device has Internet access.
- Make sure you're logged into your Apple or Google account that you normally make purchases under.
- Confirm that no restrictions for purchases are enabled on your device.
- Reboot your router.
- Reboot your Circle device or NETGEAR router.
- Try subscribing with another device if the above fails.
Should the issue with subscribing continue and you see a Circle subscription under your account:
- On Apple devices: Try tapping the option to "Restore Purchase" or "Restore Subscription" that appears on the same page as the option to start 1-month trial.
- On Google devices: Try canceling the subscription and then renewing.
How do I change from the monthly to an annual subscription?
You can cancel the renewal of the current monthly subscription under your Google or Apple ID and switch to annual in the Circle app once that lapses.
Why don't my premium features appear?
Circle Parental Controls only: if your premium features do not appear you may need to confirm you have a current subscription (either via an in-app purchase of a subscription started via your QR code on the Circle Home Plus) or start one in-app by renewing.
If you have a current subscription to Circle Parental Controls on the account signed into your Apple or Android device you can reapply that from the Circle app. Tap on a premium feature and then start the subscription again at the same level (you will not be charged again unless you do not have a current subscription).
Are your premium features for Circle on NETGEAR missing? See the article here.
How do I manage my subscription?
You can learn how to manage your Circle subscription here.
How do I move my Circle on NETGEAR subscription to a new router?
See this article: Moving your Circle on NETGEAR Subscription.
How do I start a bundled membership using the Circle Home Plus QR code?
For help starting a membership using your Circle Home Plus QR code see the articles below: