Filtering a Hidden Platform
Some Platforms are not visible by default. Here's how to filter them:
- While using a device belonging to the profile that you want managing the Platform, access the website or service.
- Open the Circle app and navigate to the appropriate profile.
- Tap Usage and locate the platform in the list. If it does not appear, make sure you have spent a few minutes actively using it before checking.
- Once found, tap the Platform and choose "Add to Platforms". You can also set a Time Limit from here or set it to be Not Allowed or Unmanaged. All options will add this Platform to your list of Platforms under the Filters section of this profile.
- In the future, you can now manage this platform from the Filter section as you would a default Platform.