It happens -- rarely the Circle Parental Controls app might crash. It's the nature of any frequently updated app. When that occurs we want to make sure you are taken care of!
If you're given the option to report your crash, make sure to do so and send along any logs you can. This helps our developers immensely.
Can you get around that crash?
If the crash occurs when you do something the same way, can you get around it by changing something?
- Try rebooting your mobile device, Circle device (under Menu >> Settings), and your router.
- If you are using data move to WiFi or vice versa.
- You can also try force closing the app or uninstalling and then reinstalling it.
- Does the crash happen if you add a second device as a parent app? Download the Circle app on a second device, then login using your Circle account info.
- Updating your device's software may help. Often older software can introduce crashes on newer apps and updating to the latest and greatest may help.
Get some support for your crash
Still seeing a crash after working through the above? We'd love to know! Use the buttons below to get more assistance.