Is your Circle app saying that it can't connect to Circle and you've already set your Circle device up? This can be related to a number of issues related to the device or your network.
Is your Circle on and has a solid light on the back?
- Make sure that the light on the back is solid. This tells you that your Circle device is connected to the internet through your home network. If you see a blinking light on the back you need to pair your Circle to your network.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is on and you are connected to the same network as Circle.
- Close your Circle app and reopen it. This will start the app fresh and force a new connection. On the Android app tap the back button and then "Exit".
- Turn your Circle device off and then on.
- Turn your router off and then on. Doing so will take down your Wi-Fi network temporarily. Only do so if you feel comfortable.
- Did you change something in your network setup? If you moved your Circle, or added another network device to your network Circle might be having issues communicating with the Circle app.
My Circle device is on but the LED is blinking.
This means your Circle is not properly connecting to your Wi-Fi network. Here are some things to try:
- Move Circle closer to your wireless router. We recommend 3-5 feet, but not on top of your router.
- Connect your Circle via Ethernet to your router. This can fix some communication issues between Circle and your router
- Reboot your router and Circle. This can restart some of the processes that either rely on to communicate with one another.
- Pair Circle again if you changed your Wi-Fi name or password.