Updating an order
To avoid any delays, please use the same email address you used when making your purchase.
Circle's 30-day "no questions asked" returns policy
We want to ensure that every Circle device out there is a useful addition to the home. Currently, Circle comes with a 30-day "no questions asked" return policy for any Circle device purchased through meetcircle.com.
Circle devices purchased through any other retail channel are subject to the return policies for that retailer.
To return your Circle device
If you are within the return period and wish to initiate the return of any Circle device purchased through the Circle website (meetcircle.com), please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email to our team, please include the following:
- Your name
- Order number (from your order confirmation email)
- Shipping address
- Anything you are willing to share about what is prompting your return.
- Please also note if you'd like assistance with troubleshooting as well.
We are eager to learn from your experience and welcome any feedback you have to offer!
To initiate the return of any Circle device purchased through a retailer other than Circle, please contact that retailer for information regarding how to return your device. All Circle device returns must be processed through the retailer through which the Circle device was originally purchased.
Circle's Warranty Exchange Process
In the event that you purchase a new Circle device that exhibits hardware defects, you may start a warranty exchange with the Circle team. Read more about what is covered in the Circle warranty policy in our End User License Agreement (section 4.1).
There are two warranty options:
- STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY -- Every Circle device comes with a limited one year manufacturer warranty if purchased from our website or an authorized retailer.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY -- Starting 6/24/2020, purchases made on the meetcircle.com website may purchase an extended warranty for their Circle Home Plus device. This extends the warranty period from the standard 1 year period to 2 years.
If you believe that your Circle device is defective, we want to help you replace your device as quickly as possible. If you can, we recommend trying to get a replacement in this way:
- Contact your original retailer to learn about replacement within their return period. This is typically the fastest option to get you back up and running.
- If you are still within the warranty period for your Circle device but are outside your retailer's return period, reach out to Circle Support. To initiate the replacement process, contact our support team at email@example.com. Be sure to include your
- Order number (from your order confirmation email) or other proof of purchase from an authorized retailer
- Shipping address
- Detail what you believe is wrong with the device / the troubleshooting you've done.
At that time we may ask you troubleshoot further to determine if the issue relates to your hardware or other possible issues.
Frequently asked questions
What does the support team need for my return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase, home address, and return reason and we are glad to assess your request.
I don't have the Circle packaging or cords that came with it, will that affect my return?
Generally we will accept a return without these items but make sure to let us know what is missing during your return request.
How do I replace my Circle device if I believe it to be broken?
Send over your proof of purchase, home address, and details about what's going on with your device to email@example.com. Our team is glad to help with that issue or process a replacement if applicable.
I'm outside the United States or Canada. Will this affect my return or replacement?
Contact our support team using the above email with more details and we will do our best to assist you!