Order Fulfillment, Shipping Speed, and Tracking
Orders are fulfilled in the order they come in, usually by the end of the next business day.
During sales or if our team has a larger than expected number of orders, fulfillment might take longer than normal. All orders are shipped using FedEx 2-day shipping (in the US).
Once an order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation to the email address you used during checkout. After the order is fulfilled and shipped, you will receive an email that includes tracking information.
Updating an order
If you need to update an order placed on our website (meetcircle.com), reach out to our team using the information at the end of this article.
Please include the following at that time:
- Your name
- Email address
- Shipping address
- Order number (from your order confirmation email
- The relevant information about the changes you require
To avoid any delays, please enter the same email address you used when making your purchase.
Circle's Warranty Exchange Process
In the event that you purchase a new Circle device that exhibits hardware defects, you may start a warranty exchange with the Circle team. Read more about what is covered in the Circle warranty policy in our End User License Agreement (section 4.1).
There are two warranty options:
- STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY -- Every new Circle device comes with a limited one-year manufacturer warranty if purchased from our website or an authorized retailer.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY -- Starting 6/24/2020, purchases made on the meetcircle.com website may purchase an extended warranty for their Circle Home Plus device. This extends the warranty period from the standard 1 year period to 2 years.
If you believe that your Circle device is defective, we want to help you sort that out as quickly as possible. You can get a replacement in this way:
- Contact your original retailer to learn about replacement within their return period. This is typically the fastest option to get you back up and running.
- If you are still within the warranty period for your Circle device but are outside your retailer's return period, reach out to Circle Support using the information at the end of this article. Be sure to include your:
- Your name
- Order number (from your order confirmation email) or other proof of purchase from an authorized retailer
- Shipping address
- Detail what you believe is wrong with the device / the troubleshooting you've done.
At that time we may ask you troubleshoot further to determine if the issue relates to your hardware or other possible issues, or we may simply kick of the warranty exchange process right away.
Circle's 30-day "no questions asked" returns policy
We want to ensure that every Circle device out there is a useful addition to the home. Currently, Circle comes with a 30-day "no questions asked" return policy for any Circle device purchased through meetcircle.com.
Circle devices purchased through any other retail channel are subject to the return policies for that retailer.
To return your Circle device
If you are within the return period and wish to initiate the return of any Circle device purchased through the Circle website (meetcircle.com), please contact our support team using the information at the end of this article.
Please include the following:
- Order number (from your order confirmation email)
- Shipping address
- Anything you are willing to share about what is prompting your return
- Please also note if you'd like assistance with troubleshooting as well
We are eager to learn from your experience and welcome any feedback you have to offer!
To initiate the return of any Circle device purchased through a retailer other than Circle, please contact that retailer for information regarding how to return your device. All Circle device returns must be processed through the retailer through which the Circle device was originally purchased.
How do I contact the support team for an order update, exchange, or return?
To chat or email with a representative from the Circle team:
- Click the message icon at the bottom right-hand of your screen.
- You can search for your help item or question there.
- If the responses in the window do not answer your question let us know there and you'll find options to contact us via email or chat. Note: live chat is only available during our support hours listed above.
Frequently asked questions
What does the support team need for my return?
Contact our support team with your proof of purchase, home address, and return reason and we are glad to assess your request.
I don't have the Circle packaging or cords that came with it, will that affect my return?
Generally we will accept a return without these items but make sure to let us know what is missing during your return request.
How do I replace my Circle device if I believe it to be broken?
Send over your proof of purchase, home address, and details about what's going on with your device to our support team. Our team is glad to help with that issue or process a replacement if applicable.
I'm outside the United States or Canada. Will this affect my return or replacement?
Contact our support team with more details and we will do our best to assist you!
Can Circle ship to APO addresses?
Yes, our team is able to deliver orders to APO addresses.