Circle app for iOS
This release includes improvements to the performance and stability of the Circle kid app and connection, improved Snapchat usage tracking and some updates to our user interface look and feel. We're listening to your feedback and are continually working to improve Circle.
- Profile >> History >> Visited: When tapping on links, the app action sheet does not have options for Visit Website, Set As Allowed, Set As Not Allowed, or Set As Unmanaged. Instead, you can change settings for this website by going to Profile >> Usage and tapping on the link.
- WhatsApp tracking: iOS devices will send still send WhatsApp messages several minutes after even if there is a filter or time limit in place.
Circle app for Android
This release includes improved Snapchat usage tracking and some updates to our user interface look and feel.
We have also included a new feature to prevent the deletion of the kid app from devices. You can read more here.
- You will not be able to set a Platform to have "No Time Limit" from Usage. Instead, you can do so on the Platforms section under the Profile's Filter Level.
- Occasionally the Android app may not display a profile photo that was taken on an iOS device.
- On the Device Help page the wrong url is displayed. This should be https://dashboard.meetcircle-blue.com
- When a device is in a Bedtime it will be redirected. The copy there is incorrect.
The wrong conflicting BedTime info is displayed when creating/editing OffTime. The error dialog reports the weekday instead of the weekend Bedtime.