Our team is currently investigating an issue for newer iOS devices (iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max) managed by the Circle VPN (Circle Go or the kid version of the Circle Parental Controls app). It's possible that the Circle VPN is not properly handling a certain type of traffic these devices create while using data on the Sprint network.
This issue seems to present with the following:
- Only iOS devices are affected.
- This issue occurs only on the Sprint network.
- The issue does not appear on WiFi connections.
- Older (prior to 2018/2019) iOS devices do not seem to be affected.
- When this issue occurs Internet connectivity might drop and remain unstable.
Currently there is no known workaround for this issue except disabling the Circle VPN by removal or disabling the "Connect on demand" option.
Assistance with issue
If you are affected by this issue please use the buttons below to contact our support team, or search this website for "Contact Circle Support" to let us know. At that time please let our team know your symptoms, your carrier network, and details about the device(s) in question.